‎Asuka Kirara breaks silence on Ju Haknyeon case, denies any involvement in prostitution allegations

‎Asuka Kirara, a former Japanese adult video actress turned influencer and entrepreneur, has once again addressed swirling rumors connecting her to Ju Haknyeon, a recently ousted member of K-pop boy group The Boyz. Speaking during a livestream on Tuesday, Asuka firmly rejected allegations of involvement in an alleged prostitution case that had momentarily overshadowed both her name and Ju’s reputation in the media.
Asuka Kirara denies any link to Ju Haknyeon’s prostitution case after his The Boyz exit. Police dropped charges citing lack of evidence.
‎Courtesy Images (2)
‎Her remarks followed weeks of speculation triggered by a Shukan Bunshun report published in June, which claimed Ju met with Asuka at a Tokyo bar during a private gathering. That report ultimately led to Ju Haknyeon’s departure from The Boyz under controversial circumstances.
‎“I met a male friend for his birthday for the first time in two years. It was a group setting with designers and others,” Asuka stated. “I didn’t even know Ju Hak-nyeon would be there. No one invited me knowing he’d be present. Claims that I was brought in to boost someone’s profile are completely unfounded.”
‎The livestream, streamed on her personal channel, served as her most detailed denial to date. She expressed frustration over the narrative propagated by Japanese tabloid media, especially the claim of a so-called three-day encounter with Ju, calling it "nonsense."
‎“Has anyone actually read the Shukan Bunshun article? It’s full of falsehoods,” she said. “That was the first time I met him. There was no physical contact. No hugs, no touching. He’s handsome, sure—but I never had a relationship with him.”
‎Asuka also raised questions about the real reason behind Ju’s sudden exit from the group, suggesting the possibility of internal pressures. “I don’t understand how this led to his expulsion. It seems like someone wanted him gone, maybe to cover something else up,” she said.
‎She had previously released a written statement denying the prostitution allegations, reiterating that she has “never privately received money for sex—ever, not even this time.”
‎Ju Haknyeon himself has consistently denied the claims. In his own public statement, he said, “If there is any evidence that I engaged in prostitution, please release it now. I never agreed to leave the group or terminate my contract.”
‎On Wednesday, police in Seoul’s Gangnam District officially dropped the case, citing insufficient grounds to pursue prosecution. Ju's legal representatives now plan to sue both the original tabloid journalist and the individual who submitted the criminal complaint, accusing them of false accusation and reputational damage. He has also disclosed that his former agency, One Hundred, demanded over 2 billion won (approximately $1.45 million) in damages.

TRENDING!

Top 9 action-packed movies like John Wick on Netflix [July 2025]

Neteyam's Death Brings Pain and Grief to the Heart of 'Avatar: Fire and Ash'

David Beckham Responds to Brooklyn’s Instagram Allegations, Warns About Social Media Pitfalls

Franklin Richards, son of Reed and Sue: Marvel's most powerful child unleashed

'Wicked: For Good' Completely Ignored by Academy in 2026 Oscar Race

‎2026 Oscar Nominations Revealed: 'Sinners' Tops Field With Historic 16 Nods — Full List

‎Oscar 2026 Shockers: Wicked Sequel Shut Out as Delroy Lindo Surprises and Paul Mescal Misses Out

WNBA All-Star Angel Reese Joins Netflix Drama The Hunting Wives

‎Catherine O’Hara Dead at 71: Inside the Rare Condition She Lived With for Decades

‎Golden Globe Awards 2026 Winners: Full List and Key Highlights From Hollywood’s Big Night